AmaWaterways announced the return of several well-liked wine hosts—including wine industry experts, licensed sommeliers and vineyard owners—for its 2021 period. This calendar year, the river line options much more than 60 “Celebration of Wine River Cruises” through Europe.
For illustration, for the first time, friends can join England’s major wine producer, Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent on November 13, 2021 for a “Melodies of the Danube, Celebration of Wine” cruise. Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent, U.K., is a provider to quite a few prestigious venues throughout that place (and past), which includes Harrods and Selfridges, as perfectly as remaining an formal wine supplier to No.10 Downing road.
“As desire continues to grow for our wine-themed sailings, we are joyful to welcome again some incredibly preferred wine hosts and also quite thrilled to introduce partaking new hosts,” said Kristin Karst, AmaWaterways’ govt vice president and co-founder. “Our personal ‘Celebration of Wine’ river cruises provide an additional dimension to the river cruise expertise as friends are capable to discover equally New Entire world and Aged Planet varietals as a result of the lens of an esteemed wine skilled though traveling through Europe’s most renowned wine locations.”
Two new itineraries will showcase Normandy’s epicurean traditions and historic internet sites and just take company for the initially time into vineyards of the country’s Burgundy region.
Those people trying to find an enhanced enhanced wine expertise on these 2021 itineraries can be part of the following wine hosts:
- Dr. Douglas Garman, wine expert from Europa Village Vineyard, on the July 8 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” sailing
- Jason McClain, owner of McClain Winery, on the August 5 departure of “Essence of Burgundy & Provence”
- L. Paul Vezzetti II, co-owner of The Winery at Hersey, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” cruise departing August 12
- Peter Marks, grasp of wine, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing on November 4
- Jody Elsom, owner and winemaker, Elsom Cellars, on the November 4 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” itinerary
- Kevin Gott, wine qualified and educator for Wente Vineyards, on the November 11 “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing
The wine hosts convey hand-picked wines onboard to provide for the duration of a specific meal, tastings or seminars. Some wines appear from the expert’s own winery and other picks are sourced from wineries located alongside the river cruise itinerary.
These voyages also supply increased epicurean experiences. For comprehensive specifics on all 2021 wine hosts for the upcoming “Celebration of Wine” river cruises by way of Europe, visit www.amawaterways.com.
This post originally surface on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Connected Article content
Uniworld to Function Rail-Only Itinerary Additionally Extra in 2022
Advisor Intel From Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s New VP World Income
Uniworld Unveils Layout Aspects for “New” S.S. La Venezia
Viking: 2022-2023 Earth Cruise Will Sail on Newest Ship