Curator Lodge & Resort Assortment is expanding its checklist of founding users with the addition of Sage Hospitality Team. Sage is signing up for a team of six other founding associates: like-minded lodge entrepreneurs and operators fully commited to doing the job in cooperative level of competition to lift the independent resort field and supply incomparable ordeals for vacationers.
Today, Sage is introducing ten member lodges to the Curator collection of houses, wherever they will be ready to accessibility greatest-in-class working agreements, companies, and non-proprietary engineering that collectively crank out significant charge-financial savings – without the need of acquiring to conform to demanding standards. These attributes will also be able to obtain Curator’s network of market specialists and operators. Sage’s member resorts can benefit from Curator’s abilities to identify, vet, and contract with sellers leaving them far more time to go on developing a single-of-a-sort visitor ordeals and driving revenues.
“Before the generation of Curator, accessing cost efficiencies and boosting base lines for numerous hotels intended compromising a property’s vision or switching the guest working experience,” mentioned Daniel del Olmo, president and COO of Sage Resort Management, a Sage Hospitality Group business. “Through Curator, we understood there was a new, impressive way for our houses to acquire major aggressive positive aspects without the need of altering the way our groups enrich lives, one particular encounter at a time. As the most recent founding member of Curator, we’re thrilled to include our portfolio of impartial life-style and luxurious lodges and are psyched about what the future may possibly bring.”
This announcement comes on the heels of 11 Provenance hotels and 13 Noble Property Motels & Resorts properties joining Curator as member resorts, bringing the overall quantity of thoroughly-dedicated resorts and resorts in the Curator selection to 60. And as a founding member, Sage will be joining a team that now features Curator’s Founder, Pebblebrook Lodge Have confidence in, moreover 6 additional customers: Benchmark World wide Hospitality, Davidson Hospitality Group, Noble Residence Motels & Resorts, Provenance, Springboard Hospitality, and Viceroy Motels & Resorts.
“Since Curator’s launch, we’ve extra numerous new member motels – but including a new founding member, Sage, is an inspiring minute,” reported Jennifer Barnwell, President of Curator. “It underscores that despite a tricky year for the hotel industry, entrepreneurs and operators experience hopeful and see an chance to renovate the way we support independent motels. Founding associates like Sage symbolize the greatest in guest knowledge, and they will be a precious addition to each our collection of founding members and member motels.”
The subsequent Sage Hospitality Team resorts are now customers of the Curator Hotel & Vacation resort Collection:
- Catbird Resort (Denver, Colorado) – Coming soon in the thrilling River North Artwork (RiNo) District in Denver, Catbird is an impartial resort, focusing on extended keep attendees and urban comfort. Inspired by the sensation of household, Catbird will blur the lines concerning resort and house by building adaptable spaces that foster a further perception of belonging for its attendees and the local community. The consequence is a hotel wherever opposing forces thrive jointly and inspiration is gathered from unlikely sites, melding alongside one another to make exclusive encounters. Opening Summer 2021.
- Continuum Resort (Teton Village, Wyoming) – Found at the base of Jackson Gap Mountain Resort in the coronary heart of Teton Village, Continuum is a new breed of hotel that is modern-day, elegant, and comfy, serving as the household foundation for the adventurist. The hotel presents rooms and lofts, an outdoor heated pool and warm tub, and bar & grill that functions as the social hub for Teton Village.
- The Crawford Lodge (Denver, Colorado) – More than a lodge in Denver, The Crawford Hotel is the finest spot to meet, shop, try to eat, drink, and slumber – correct higher than the legendary Denver Union Station. Attendees enter by means of the bustling railway station wherever they instantly encounter historic aspects such as 65-foot ceilings, soaring windows and stunning chandeliers. The revitalized landmark is a portal to the finest of modern day-working day Denver.
- Lodge Commonwealth (Boston, Massachusetts) – Positioned in Boston’s Kenmore Sq. Neighborhood, up coming to Fenway Park and ways away from some of the oldest sights to see in the place, Hotel Commonwealth has been hailed as 1 of the city’s most well-known unbiased lodges. An official lover of the Boston Red Sox, the hotel’s commitment to hospitality will make its support and creative imagination unmatched.
- The Lodge Landing (Wayzata, Minnesota) – On the scenic shores of Lake Minnetonka, just 15 miles from downtown Minneapolis, you will learn a special way of life place framed by contemporary architecture and bustling with city energy. The resort attributes a two-story indoor/outdoor restaurant, a Nordic-motivated spa, stylish, modern day guest rooms, and government suites that really feel like deluxe personal residences.
- The Hotel Zags Portland (Portland, Oregon) – An oasis in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon, The Resort Zags welcomes guests with an independent hospitality encounter enlivened by pure splendor, ease, and the quirky lifestyle of the city about it. Element of The Unofficial Z Assortment, the lodge features 174 newly renovated guest rooms, all with picture home windows that beautifully frame sights of the town and a courtyard that mirrors the Columbia River Gorge with stone-covered walkways and a Living Wall lined with plant lifetime.
- Hutton Resort (Nashville, Tennessee) – Set in the city’s energetic Midtown neighborhood and steps from the heart of Audio Row, Hutton Hotel offers friends an immersive journey into Nashville’s innovative society like Analog, a 5,000-sq. foot songs venue, cafe, and two thoroughly outfitted Writers Studios inventive spaces. The hotel’s refined guestrooms and suites and elegantly appointed signature suites are created by Studio 11 Design to have residential consolation although providing the southern-design and style hospitality. Re-opening Summertime 2021.
- The Maven Resort at Dairy Block (Denver, Colorado) – A stunningly unique hotel in Dairy Block, Denver’s latest micro-district, the Maven Resort gets rid of traditional boundaries by embracing its link with the community and celebrating the craft and creativeness of regional makers. Surrounded by Denver’s most effective searching and dining establishments, The Maven Resort delivers ease and comfort and delight all-around each and every corner, is dwelling to huge loft-type, the natural way-lit visitor rooms, and offers excellent on-site amenities.
- The Oxford Resort (Denver, Colorado) – Discovered at the intersection of timeless class and modern-day luxurious, The Oxford Lodge stands currently as an legendary Denver landmark and the most historic lodge in the town, rooted in its one of a kind background and groundbreaking beginnings of 1891. In the bustling heart of downtown, attendees phase by way of the doorways and feel taken back again to a less complicated, much more quaint issue in time many thanks to touches like the traditional artwork hung on the partitions to the tailor made, personalized company reminiscent of the Gilded Age.
- The Rally Hotel (Denver, Colorado) – Section of the really predicted McGregor Sq. advancement in the heart of Denver’s LoDo neighborhood, The Rally Lodge is actually representative of every little thing that makes Denver one particular of the most sought-after locations in the nation. The Rally Hotel pays homage to its baseball roots and can take its title from an age-aged baseball superstition – the rally cap – in which admirers put on their caps backwards or inside out as a talisman for their staff to pull off a come-from-powering victory. Every single aspect of the resort is meant to encourage the playful facet of its attendees and the beneficial frame of mind that the city evokes.
Logos, products and company names outlined are the residence of their respective proprietors.
© 2021 Lodge News Useful resource